Monday, July 12, 2010

PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER STATEMENT

Frequently I get asked why I take pictures. Frankly,trough my photography endeavour to brig outout all the beauty around to strike by photographing.

Photography is important to me. Photographs leave our legacy of how we see the world.

I want to make and leave marks for myself and I want to make and leave marks for my future clients.

My goal in photographing a subject is to capture both the nature of the subject and my personal point of view. I am not trying to solely document the scene, but rather I am trying to permanently record the particular aspect or quality of the subject that I find interesting.

I am deeply interested in people they are my source for happiness, sadness and of course inspiration, in spite of all beauty around it plays such big important matter on my career.

Although a studio work is my ambition I’ll never avoid social photography such as professional as a personal portfolio.



No comments: