Saturday, July 10, 2010

GOODBYE to the “Cross Kings bar”

After all this time staying in London we had to say GOODBYE to the “Cross Kings bar” I would say that was a place were a use to go out frequently and the most important thing is, was the first place that I use to go when I start to go out in this city and were I met my first friends. I think every one has a place, in this case a pub were tent to go for meetings and lonely moments to do stuff or just stay to avoid think about anything... I had one in my town were I was born and I was lucky to find out such especial place like Cross Kings bar.

I wish a really good lucky to all the staff who has been working during over two years. I have had I good time and hardly I’ll find other place enjoy as I use to enjoy do in Cross Kings bar.

http://www.thecrosskings.co.uk/





No comments: