Sunday, November 21, 2010

Airport Bomb Threat on Narita airport terminal 1 Tokyo.





It was 9.00 pm when I was in Tokyo Narita airport (NRT) | Terminal 1 on the hotel reservation counters. Every thing it seams to be normal when I sow at first place a group of ten police agents coming. Nothing was especially danger for me, even if a policeman asked me to show my passport 10 minutes before that. I have to add on my way going to the airport by train that I did notice they were pretending to warn people at the slightest sign of attempt which I though was overkill warming after my experience of two weeks in Japan with out any kind of threats.

By V.Mateu

Suddenly a group of over twenty police agents were established at the terminal and the evacuation process started in a section of the Narira terminal

A small bag was situated on this area and it becomes a possible threat and the security forces were processing the investigation of such bag.

The threat was over when the owner of such bag came back to the terminal looking for his stuff messing when he sow a massive group of police agents gathering round his bag immediately hi admitted was part of his belongs and after checking they could make sure there were no threat at all and every thing when back to normal.



No comments: